Thursday, November 10, 2011

Custom orders for Christmas...

If you are thinking about ordering custom work from Wistful Stitches for Christmas gifts this year, please see the following deadlines:

Orders for custom blankets must be received by November 20.
Orders for custom buckle toys must be received by December 5.

Of course anything in my shop is available right up until Christmas Day (depending on the amount you are willing to pay for overnight shipping). Quantities are limited, so it is possible that I could run out of items before you last minute shoppers commit to a purchase.

Do note, I don't charge anything additional for custom star buckle toys - you tell me (or find me) what color/pattern/character fleece you want, and I'll make it! :)

Send an email to wistfulstitches@gmail.com for more information about custom orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment